Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Importance of winning

  When we start something in our life, we should put a target and win. Yes! we have to go till the end. We will face difficulties in our lives but we should never give up. Sports are a very important part of our life. It is in fact the most technical part in giving us our identity. Winning in competition and specially in sports competition is important because, it reduces the stress level, our bodies become healthier, open the mind of students,  gain muscle, regulates sleeping time, balance diet and it is challenging. Seeing your loved ones winning encourages you to try too and win. I will share a picture of my friend when she won during international swimming competition last year.

5 comments:

My Passion

  SWIMMING  Since I was child I had a dream to become a professional swimmer. But my family aren't interested with this issue like going...