SWIMMING
Since I was child I had a dream to become a professional swimmer. But my family aren't interested with this issue like going to pool and swim. Although I didn't learn swimming but it stayed my secret hobby. When I was 22 years old I had a dream that I'm taking swimming courses, and suddenly I woke up and I contacted with my friend that gives swimming sessions. And finally I registered and started my swimming sessions. I had no idea about swimming and it was never easy. I suffered a lot and I thought I couldn't do this even I was about giving up. But my friend always encouraged me to continue swimming, also she started to swim with me other than my sessions, when I saw how she was swimming with passion in her eyes, I decided to be committed in swimming like her. She was the reason I made my wish come true (the girl in the picture is my friend).

sometimes friends support and encourage us in a way no one could imagine and also believe in us like no other.
ReplyDeletelucky u !!
keep your passions high and dream big!
Wow! This swimming coach of yours is lucky to have a committed student like you!
ReplyDeleteGood Job girl!! Your story is really inspiring. Keep following your dreams.
ReplyDeleteI liked what you did
ReplyDeleteamazing!! its my hobby!
ReplyDeletelife does not need giving up, we need to face, suffer and even be stubborn in order to get what we want. I'm glad that you took swimming classes good for you.
ReplyDelete